Big Sandy is a funny, uplifting, fast-paced story about two 11-year-old boys, a couple of bullies who hound them, and a displaced yearling cougar that faithfully follows them around their hometown, usually just out of sight of adults. The action revolves around the boys’ attempts to save Big Sandy from people who are determined to destroy him.
- The World’s Smartest Man
- I still love Major League baseball, but…
- Was it the worst of times or the best of times?
- Enduring dreams of combat
- Keating was a nightmare
- Let ’em do their job!
- Marijuana seems to ease PTSD symptoms
- Kerry built his career on the backs of U.S. troops
- The strange ‘Madmen’ view of the Vietnam War
- Guy walks into a bar wearing a rebel flag…